Saturday, July 10, 2010

PRWR628: Website Progress Report 7/10/10

Although both the menu and scannability tests revealed a number of potential issues with my blog, I have not yet gotten a chance to correct the errors these tests have revealed. I wanted to wait until I finished developing content for my website before I worked on tweaking it. By doing so, I would be able to avoid needless backtracking.

Now that the content is just about finished, I can focus on both cosmetic updates and addressing issues raised by the tests. Although my website is slowly becoming functional, there are a number of minor edits I need to make to the website in order for it to follow the guidelines set by Reddish and Krug. I will start these edits tomorrow in order to prepare for the upcoming peer reviews.

No comments:

"Act in the light of experience as guided by intelligence."