Saturday, July 3, 2010

PRWR628: Website Progress Report 7/03/10

This week had me focusing on content addition. With most of my work involving adding actual content to the pages, holes in the website are beginning to fill in nicely. Although some pages are not complete, and many pages would benefit from some pictures, I am starting to establish the actual look and feel of the website. Comments that I received from _ helped greatly in guiding my content addition, especially in regards to the homepage. I do still need to find a good way of implementing the tagline on the banner however.

Completing the menu report has proven to be quite the eye opener. I thought that my navigation was fairly solid, but the report revealed a number of errors that I will need to correct before I begin to edit and shape the content that I have on the website. Although I have started to address some of the issues brought up by the report, my initial task in the week to come will be to fix the menus before I continue on with the content. I hope to have these issues resolved by the end of the holiday weekend so that I do not fall behind in the main task of reaching 75% content completion.

No comments:

"Act in the light of experience as guided by intelligence."