Thursday, December 10, 2009

Moving Day

Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear.
-Pat Riley

So after coming to the conclusion that blogger is indeed way better than wordpress, I've decided to move my old Ars Arcanum blog over to blogger. With the change comes a new name: Rose-Covered Waltz.

Why change the name of the blog? Well for starters Ars Arcanum was already taken, haha. In all seriousness though, I've decided to change the name of the blog to reflect the many changes that have occurred in my life over the last year or so. A lot has happened in my life lately, notably over the last few months. It has not been a gradual process however, rather it has been one that has gone on since last Spring. To give the full story is not one I will do lightly, and indeed only a few people know it. Suffice to say, calling my life a rose-covered waltz is my preferred way of phrasing the awesomeness that has been life leading up to and beyond this point.

If there's one thing I've learned this year, it's that hesitation breeds regret. To that end, I've learned the importance of waltzing through life, enjoying both the big and little moments as they've come. Sometimes I end up forgetting this message, yet not too long ago a realization hit me that really drove this point home. I look forward to continuing to waltz through life and this blog, enjoying the good and handling the bad as it comes.

Movie/book reviews will be returning soon. Coming up: New Moon reviews for both book and movies, and a rather...gross film.

No comments:

"Act in the light of experience as guided by intelligence."